Parks & Rec. Dance & Gymnastics Studio
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
"Thrilled to Give" 2014
"Thrilled To Give" 2014 was a "Spooktackular" Success.
The Zombies are back in their crypts! They are napping..."Thriller is Coming in 2015"
2014 "Thriller" photos are located under the photo tap..f you have the "guts" to check them out!
Check our You Tube link and watch the 2013 "Thrilled to Give Dance parade"
You can be a Ghoulish Zombie....just check out the registration information for "Zombie Dance School" below!
“Thrilled to Give” 2014
- 6:00-6:30 Street closure and Set-up
- 6:30 Costume contest registration in front of Court House: you must register to participate, $5 per person/dog per event
- 6:30 -7:10ish Accelerated Dance Companies will perform & Purple People Eater Street dance for everyone
- 7:15 -8:05ish Costume Contest: Individuals, groups and dogs
- 8:05ish “Thrilled to Give” Dance parade begins. The Zombies will rise from the Crypt and perform the Thriller Dance at least 7 times down Main St.
- 9:00 Parade ends and clean-up begins.